Thursday, October 29, 2020

Draw Whatever You Want For Five Bucks











About:

yer. I will draw WHAT EVER you want in the span of 15 minutes on paper with pencil and pen and send you a fantastic photo of it so you can repost (and tag me), share it with your family, make it your phone background, stare at it, etc. all for only $5. For the FANCY package, i will do the exact same thing but i will then take the drawing and turn in into a 21x28" watercolor painting and mail it to your house. For the PLATINUM package i will do the EXACT same thing but i will turn the drawing into a 24x30" acrylic on canvas painting and ship it to your house. Shipping cost included in price already. :)  

Reviews


:

Loved what I received

:

The drawing was amazing.

:

Great drawing! Super creative.

:

Love the final product!!

:

She was kind and delivered what I asked for! It’s a nice, cute drawing. My dad will love this little touch to his birthday.




No comments:

Post a Comment