Friday, October 30, 2020

Make 3D Models In Solidworks From Your 2D Drawings, Sketches, Images











About:

PLEASE, DO NOT PLACE AN ORDER, BEFORE DISCUSSING AN ORDER AND FINALIZING THE PRICE

I have a good experience in 3D design in accordance with ISO and ANSI standards. I can make a 3D model of your graphics or photographs of any mechanical or architectural objects , but I can not make 3D - models of characters , people, animals . Depending on the complexity of the model I need 1-5 days to complete the job . I guarantee the confidentiality of trade secrets and technical information . With my concert : 100 % satisfaction guaranteed.




Reviews


:

I've worked with Sanjola a few times now and find him to be absolutely brilliant. Great communication and exceptional results. You won't be disappointed.

:

Sanjola did a great job of providing the measurements needed for a special supply case. Fourth time using. Highly recommended.

:

He is very professional, and it was super easy to work with him, great service, I would definitively will work with him again, very recommended.

:

This is my 3rd time using Sanjola for drafting 3d models and some part renderings. HE is excellent!

:

Best on fiverr!




No comments:

Post a Comment