Wednesday, October 28, 2020

3D Modeling,Rendering And Animation Using 3Ds Max











About:

         I'm a 3D Artist with more than 5 years experience in modeling, rendering and animation. I'm creative and professional modeler.

         I'm hard worker , perfectionist , trustworthy and i love a good challenge!

Any kind of 3D design you want you can offer me and job will be done at time. I will fullfill your need. My goal is to satisfy my client.

         You can Contact me any time and get the job done.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller was responsive to communication. But the work he did was not how I imagined being. The 3D food that I ordered does not look realistic at all, so he tried to fix it and I tried to help him with other screenshots of how it needs to be, but in the end he couldn't do it. I do not know his level of skills but if you want something to be made as a Food product, I would first check his work, then if you like what you see order it. He is fast with the response so you do not need to wait for your reply on a question or anything else.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for the honesty and kindness. Great Buyer!

Seller's Response:

Very fast delivery and easy communication. I am very pleased with the result and would definetly recommend umairkhanlodhi.

Seller's Response:

Looking Forward to work in Future!

Seller's Response:

Great job




No comments:

Post a Comment