Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Design Responsive Mailchimp Email Template











About:

Hi there,



Welcome to email template design gig.



I am providing email template/newsletter design service here. I can design any types of email templates and newsletters also I can redesign old template. You can also check out my previous works, I've completed with 100 % satisfaction.





My Services:-



Mailchimp drag and drop editable template



✪ 100% Responsive to any devices 



 Eye-catching and attractive layout



Provide html file and html source code



Optimize images for fast loading



✪ Pick content from website ( if needed )



✪ Header banner image design



✪ Creating template by using dummy content  ( if needed )



Provide a video on how to edit the template on mailchimp





Why you hire Me:-



✪ Work with care



✪ Fast Response rate



✪ Deliver the project on time



Feel free to knock me before place an order.

Thanks, Rishaat Ahmed

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great working with this seller again. Prompt, thoughtful and ability to follow instructions while also understanding the needed design aesthetic.

Seller's Response:

Amazing experience. Thank you :)

Seller's Response:

Working with Rishaart was not easy, because I'm very picky about what I want, and I had to spend time writing super detailed reviews. But, he was patient and followed my instruction, and at the end the outcome is satisfying. Thank you.

Seller's Response:

Great experience... Good Luck :)

Seller's Response:

Rishaat did a fantastic job, was easy to work with and communicated promptly when I asked for revisions. I would definitely recommend Rishaat to anyone looking to start a well designed mailChimp campaign. Great job!




No comments:

Post a Comment