Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Professionally Do Instagram Marketing











About:

My service is 100% manually natural, where I work to target your real audience in order to organically grow your fan-base, build awareness around your brand & products, and boost engagement.

Why is my service better than others?

  • I do not provide "fake" or "robot" engagement.
  • I guarantee natural and targeted engagement.
  • Targeted followers, Likes, Comments, Views, Impressions
  • Unfollow people who don't follow you back.
  • Long-Term Marketing
  • Free consultation service
  • Dedicated profile manager
  • Professional management


How does it work?



  • I will target real users based on your targeting preferences, including your competitors, location, hashtags, gender and much more.
  • Manually engagement with them over time by following targeted accounts as well as liking targeted posts.
  • Daily interact with your audience You will get effective and manual results also Daily interact with your audience

What do I need? 

  • Minimum 15 posts on your account

  • Your account must be at least 2 weeks old

  • Your IG target audience information

  • IG login

What will you get?

  • Increase your account audience
  • Increase in Engagement

  • New targeted customers

  • Real engaging audience.

Feel free to contact me!

Thanks





Reviews


Seller's Response:

seller delivered more than promised, wow, i'm truly impressed. Thank you

Seller's Response:

Great client happy to work looking forward next project

Seller's Response:

He only worked on my gig for 4 days instead of 7 as promised. Didn't follow my instructions fully and unfollowed people that I told him not to do. Poor communication skills. Would not recommend.

Seller's Response:

clients not sure what he expected

Seller's Response:

Great work!




No comments:

Post a Comment