Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Design And Development A Dashboard At Power Bi Dax Included











About:



With this GIG I will use Power BI to analyze, visualize your data, and garner insights previously unknown. I will also publish your report to Power BI service, and add your account to view it.





Organizing data into insight can be time consuming and frustrating.

However, the insight gotten at the end can make your business a fortune.


I am an expert in bringing insightful figures from data with experience that span across several industries (Finance, E-commerce, Digital Marketing, manufacturing, ...) and I'll be glad to help.



Am I so confident? of course I am so confident that you will be satisfied, that I am ready to refund you if you are not.



Look this gig special is its "100% satisfied or money-back" clause.



Please see gig packages and purchase appropriate gig based on your needs.



Do you still have some doubts, just contact me and I'll show you some samples of my work!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment