Thursday, October 29, 2020

Create A Crafted Line Art Logo, Badge, Sticker, Illustration











About:

Hey everyone,



We will design a unique custom icon for you we will make your Ideas become the best awesome unique icon. This is 100% original our work.




We will give our customers the best service.

I'm going to need from you:

-          Attach some examples of Logo or Illustration you like

 

What you will get:

-          High Resolution JPG & PNG Transparent

-          Vector files (PDF, EPS)

-          Source files (AI).

-          Commercial use.



Thank you for your time. contact me first before place order will be very helpful for your project

if you have any question, don't hesitate to contact me :)

 

Best Regards,

Gudkraf

Reviews


:

I was given EXACTLY what i wanted in a logo. Gudkraf knew my vision perfectly and gave me a beautiful design! Its so beautiful and elevated. Everyone loves it, especially me! Thank you!

:

If you like working with a professional graphic designer, I'd highly recommend Gudkraf. With a clear vision communicated, Gudkraf can bring that vision to life. Granted, I did not know what to expect coming into this project but the result delivered by Gudkraf really surprised and delighted me. Gudkraf takes every feedback seriously and works on them in a timely manner.

:

Seller was very responsive and made all requested revisions in a timely manner. Good communication skills and delivered exactly what I wanted!

:

Always a pleasure working with Gudkraf. Great work! Thank you!

:

Great design! Got exactly what I wanted.




No comments:

Post a Comment