Thursday, October 29, 2020

Rewrite Your SEO Article











About:

Please contact me before ordering on this gig. This is ONLY FOR REWRITING SEO and backlink ARTICLES!



I am a professional writer with a bachelor of science degree in news-editorial journalism. I previously worked in the newspaper field before going freelance. I will manually rewrite any SEO or backlink building content of up to 700 words. I will diligently edit your article to ensure there are no spelling or grammar mistakes. 



Please be aware that I use the Associated Press style to edit all my orders. 



What You'll RECEIVE from this service:



I do not use spinners to rewrite your material. I will make sure the new content retains the meaning of what you provided me but with other wording used. My editing consists of my re-reading the article and putting it through Grammarly Premium. I will also run your work through Copyscape to ensure your article is free of plagiarism. 



Do you want an article writer who loves what they do? Then there's no reason to look anywhere else. I am that person!  Contact me today to see how I can assist you.



Reviews


:

Thank you once again, great job

:

thanks, great writer once again!

:

Definitely the best rewriter ever! After sever years of experience Emerald, I am using only her services. Highly recommended!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment