Monday, October 26, 2020

Hand Draw You An Amazing Comic Page, Strip, Or Single Panel











About:

Hi!

My name is Bart, i'm a comic book artist from Italy and i'm here to fullfill any artistic request you might have, so feel free to ask me anything if you feel that the kind of drawings you see here are not what you're looking for.



I've studied 4 years in a comic books-related school in Palermo, learning from professionists working for all the mayor comics publishers in the world, included (but not limited to) Marvel, DC, Disney, Dark Horse, and so on.



I already have one of the best selling gigs in the illustration category, feel free to check it to see more art and the of course the quantity and quality of feedbacks i've received.



I draw everything manually on Fabriano paper with W&N pencil, brush and ink, and i always send a pencil sketch before passing to finalizing the piece. All the coloring included in my normal gigs is done digitally, but contact me if you want a specific manual tecnique.



Please note:

-An understandable script and a description of the characters is required

-Lettering is not included but purchasable as an extra



Reviews


:

He was responsive and excited about the work, as well as understanding the situation I needed illustrated. He worked within the timeline - it only took so long because I didn't get back to him very quickly. Once I did, he was back on the case immediately. The art is gorgeous, vibrant, and captured what I needed conveyed. I would definitely order from this artist again in the future.

:

My project was quite challenging but the artist did a great job on my instructions, he made it better than what I asked for. He is very quick and delivers on time with no problems. If he needs more information or instructions he asks so he gets the art work done properly. His communication is very good, he has a good understanding of the English language. The quality of his work is great and he did a lot of other requests that he normally doesn't do, and well done. I highly recommend his work.

:

My idea was very challenging and he worked with me and gave me what I asked for. He didn't try to cheat me or make up excuses he can't do what I want, he just did it and did his best. I am very satisfied with his professional work and will hire him again.

:

Amazing work and fabulous communication! Mudokonabe is a gem and it was a joy to work with him - I highly recommend!

:

Dope work.




No comments:

Post a Comment