Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Write And Research Articles And Blog Posts Of Any Topic











About:

I love to write, and I love to learn. Give me an idea of what you're looking for in an article, and I'll write it for you. I have the experience, and I can write about almost anything. Some topics I've written about include invasive species, political events, swine fever, and video-gaming culture.



I've written for multiple platforms including The Storm Lake Times and South Dakota Magazine. I can also write web content catered to your company, which I've done for organizations like Buena Vista University and Trusted Energy. My experience in different types of writing will provide flexibility for all your needs. Need samples? The link to my portfolio website is on my profile page. 



Original, well-researched content only. If I didn't quite hit the mark the first time, just send it back; I'll do multiple revisions to make the article exactly what you want.



MY GHOSTWRITING POLICY: I reserve the right to have my name in the byline. If the article will have no author, that is fine. If you plan to put your name down as the author, please select the ghostwriting gig extra. 



Before we get started, please message me to check availability. I look forward to chatting with you!

Reviews


:

She understood the topic and delivered high quality blog content.

:

As always, great research and writing style. Thanks!

:

Exactly 500 words including titles. Thank you. We will be ordering again.

:

As always- great work. Well written and researched blog!

:

Thanks Olivia. Good job!




No comments:

Post a Comment