Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Draw Your Original Characters In A Cute Anime Art Style











About:

I will draw your original character in my style, anime or manga. 



Prices vary based on the amount of characters/background, but all pieces will be colored. Line art/sketches can be provided. For complex details on characters it will cost extra $5 (detailed weapons, clothing, etc).



(*IMPORTANT, please read* There has been a glitch when ordering in bulk, message me for a custom order). I will try to respond as soon as possible. If I don't respond quickly, it's because I am asleep (or in a different time zone).

 

-I will deliver your order on time or earlier than expected

-I will send you progress 



I do:

-draw you

-cute animals 

-nsfw 

-anime characters

-fanart



I don't:

-draw furry (just ears and tail is fine)

-mecha (if it's just a weapon, minimal armor, that is alright)

-gore

-draw art with political agenda



Revisions Info: (When the sketch is sent, you can request any revisions bought or you are limited to and when I have delivered, you have 3 days after to ask for any revisions you have left)



**If you want any revisions that would affect rating, please ask before accepting the order and giving a rating, I will accommodate you with your request.



Contact me beforehand if you have any questions!



Reviews


:

First time working with Kiki and I am highly satisfied with the art & quality <3 Very communicative & friendly! :3

:

It was exactly what I wanted

:

Very communicative, very sweet, and I always have a pleasure to work with Kiki <3

:

Very communicative & always delivers high quality with a smile <3

:

good communication and it looks amazing! tyyy!




No comments:

Post a Comment