Saturday, October 31, 2020

Render Animated Photo Realistic 3D Products And Explainers











About:

This is for you Product Designers out there who wish to visualize your creations in a an appealing manner.

To speed things up - provide solid models (solidworks for example).

If you don’t yet have a model - I can model it for you as an extra.

You can brief me on what you wish to accomplish and I will help you determine the strengths of your product (visually speaking).

A brief should consist of the model, general look and feel you wish to get using references of how you wish it to be, notes, screen captures etc. and will develop it together as part of the work process.

I'm from Tel-Aviv, Israel and I’ve been in this business for many years (est. 1995).

I’ve worked with countless clients and have experienced plenty of mediums/fields & product types.

Some of my clients in Israel:

Regba Kitchens, Delta Industries, Cellcom, Dynamica Cellular, Ashtrum, Hot

Global clients:

Tuttnauer, Lili DIamonds, Lili Jewelry, Harry Winston, Louis Vuitton, Cyprus Seaterra, Econergy Tech, Emblaze mobile, Telmap, Pictar (Miggo), Insulog

Check out my FAQs for details of my workflows. 

Please contact me before placing this order so I can tailor the most precise offer for you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

VERY SATISFIED with the work! It was a pleasure working with Ofir, he was very hands-on and was very knowledgeable throughout the whole process. He found solutions for every problem we ran across, and every day I checked in Fiverr there was something for me to review at the very early stages of the project. The final product came out STUNNING. I will definitely work with Ofir again in the future and I highly recommend him to anyone that wants the most professional 3D animation work.

Seller's Response:

What can I say - I'm blushing! :-) but it takes a great client too you know :-)

Seller's Response:

Very pleased with the result.

Seller's Response:

Thank you! :-) Appreciated.

Seller's Response:

Fast and accurate




No comments:

Post a Comment