Monday, October 26, 2020

Build Any Kind Of Map You Order











About:

Founding, Developing and Running a Minecraft server isn't always easy. There are many components to look at. It starts with the selection of a hoster and ends with the creation of tiny but mighty details.





But whether there are 1000 or 10 users playing on your server, you always need a Minecraft map!



I'll build this Minecraft map and take some work off your shoulders!





______________________________________________





  • I'm a professional Builder with 5+ years experience
  • I only offer products that I am 100% convinced of
  • The copyrights are entirely yours after purchase ²



______________________________________________





GIG CONTENT



  • BASIC
  • >100x100 blocks large



  • PREMIUM
  • >250x250 blocks large



  • SUPREME
  • >500x500 blocks large



______________________________________________





NOTICE





  • If you have any questions contact me
  • Contact me before ordering a map

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Schnell und fleissig

:

Would not recommend. I asked for a specific looking castle with walls and though he was able to revise it both times he did not make what I asked and also showed me attitude when I asked for another revision. Instead of getting what I wanted he told me “it didn’t Fit in”. I didn’t pay for something to fit in.

:

It rarely happens that the buyer scams the seller.

:

I recommend !

:

Great! He tells you what you need to tell him, and he responds in a professional manner as well as a timely manner. Would highly recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment