Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Create Flashcards And Anki Styling











About:

Please contact me before ordering ! Thank you!



I am an Anki power user since 2009 & contributor. I do appear in the special thanks section in the credits:

► Shared multiple add-ons for Anki.

► Casual free assistance in official user support.

► Translated Anki to Spanish and Catalan languages.

I have a profound knowledge of how Anki works, and therefore other similar. I have plenty of experience of the 20 rules of SRS of how to properly convert the information into flashcards.

I have more than 200.000 flashcards in my collection with 4+ million reviews.



I can scrap data from documents or websites. Please contact me for any question you may have.



 How can I help you with?

  • Creating flashcards from a document.
  • Creating the best custom card templates for your purpose.
  • Scraping information from a file or website and convert it into flashcards.  Such as dictionaries, glossaries, large tables, etc.
  • Styling your cards with CSS and Javascript.  For instance: clickable buttons, collapsible parts, coloring for genders, plurals, etc.


Just ask me what you wish to solve and I will reply as soon as possible.



Cheers

Reviews


:

Amazing quality work, went above and beyond with a video tutorial explaining what he did and extra options setting I could customize. Better than I could have imagined.

:

guillempalau did an amazing job! He not only created a great deck for me for Anki, but he also explained the best way to use it. Excellent service!

:

Great Vendor. Very patient and took the time to answer all my questions. Even made a custom tutorial video specific to Anki objectives. Preparing to use again within the next couple of days. Would definitely recommend.

:

Attentive to detail, fast worker, and very professional. Plus I appreciated the personal tutorial video! Will absolutely do business with him again!

:

Fantastic seller.




No comments:

Post a Comment