Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Design And Render Your 3D Cad Model And Engineering Products











About:

[PLEASE DO CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER]



I am a Professional 3D design Engineer having vast experience of 3d mechanical designs as well as industrial experience. I do 3D modeling and realistic rending of products for manufacturing, 3d printing, CNC manufacturing as well as for amazon. Moreover, following are the services I provide:



  • 3D Modeling
  • 2D Drawing
  • 3D High Quality Rendering
  • Assembly Modeling
  • 3D Printing (.stl file)
  • Surface Modeling
  • 3D Products modeling
  • IGES/STEP for CNC machining 
  • Manufacturing Analysis (what methods, what style of manufacturer to use)
  • Engineering Analysis (design feasibility, material selection, finish selection
  • Providing 2D and 3D model file formats (example: .STL for 3D printing)


I use Solidworks, Autocad, creo, Ansys, and Sketchup for all my work and I do realistic rendering in a keyshot. I use 3DS Max, Zbrush, Maya for organic modeling. In short, I provides complete package for all your 3D work.



Hava a nice Day :) 



Regards:

Cad_Engineering



P.S. Please note that cost depends on the complexity of the job, might cost more or less than the prices mentioned in the gigs. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I very much enjoyed working with this seller! He's very professional. He's a great communicator and artist. He delivers what he promises. I actually doubt whether anyone could find a better 3D model artist than him. He probably belongs to the very best!

Seller's Response:

awesome experience with this buyer, thankyou

Seller's Response:

Great communication, very reasonable price and I received exactly what I needed. My renders turned out very nicely and I would very much recommend working with Cad_engineering. Project was also delivered in a timely manner given the edits I wanted to make, and cad_engineering was accommodating.

Seller's Response:

awesome experience with this buyer, thankyou

:

cad always delivers on my design briefs, he is professional, always comes back to my requests and reviews super quick. The communication is excellent and I have now chosen CAD for several jobs because of the excellent delivery each time. Highly recommended




No comments:

Post a Comment