Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Draw A High Quality And Unique Stickman Stick Figure Clipart











About:

When you're looking for materials of presentation, children book illustration, T-shirt, resume, brochure, or info graphic art for your business and comic strip. for graphic arts as stickman, you can entrust me to handle this. I will produce a quality clip-art for you. I guarantee it will make the display more interesting clip-art 



You Can Get:

- Unlimited Revisions

- Source File ( .AI, .PSD .PDF .SVG)

- Stickfigure different model

- High Resolution

- Full Body

Unique Design

- Free Background Scene

- Full Colors

Commercial Use



Note:

Only drawing not animation



ORDER NOW!!!



contact me for custom orders



Full bonus on first order


Reviews


:

Another amazing delivery! I always find this seller to be helpful and super efficient. will be using him again and again.....

:

You ARE NOT going to find a better illustrator then Erwand. Stop looking and give your project to him... Professional, fast and even with a 12hr time difference his communication was right on point....

:

this seller pretty gets what I need straight away, and if I have a change to make, it is purely a personal preference. This guy is so talented, you wont be disappointed. This is my second order! :)

:

Erwand is professional and on time. He understood the project and delivered as requested. I highly recommend this excellent artist!

:

Wow, Erwand is fabulous to work with. I had a deadline for a work presentation that needed some stick figure illustrations, and I'm so glad I hired Erwand to do them. He had availability to rush deliver my project on short notice in under 10 hours, and he was communicative and responsive. I had one revision request (which happened only because I decided I needed something slightly different than what I had originally told him), and he delivered the revision within half an hour. Highly recommend! Thank you, Erwand! You have helped elevate my project for work and my boss will be very pleased with the presentation.




No comments:

Post a Comment