Monday, October 5, 2020

Sculpt Everything For 3D Printing Or More











About:

Hi, I am Amedeo.



I am an indie game developer artist with a deep understanding of 3d modeling and sculpting.

I can sculpt any 3d model you require from your own reference or ideas.



Depending on your needs, we can agree on the price and the time needed.



Please contact me before making any order, so we can discuss your project to fit your necessity in order to give you the best possible product.



100% QUALITY 3D MODEL



MY PRIORITY IS THE SATISFACTION OF MY CUSTOMERS



Note that revision can delay delivery time



I reserve the right to publish any work on my portfolio.



Contact me and place your order!








Reviews


Seller's Response:

5 - STARS! Amedeo strikes GOLD yet again. Every time I have asked for something that I think will come out good... it doesn't... instead it comes out GREAT! Amedeo is my go to dude and I'm gonna tell everyone that is willing to listen, not only is he a very talented 3D artist but his willingness to keep you (the client) happy is above and beyond pro level! Amedeo rocks as an artist and even more as just a pure hearted, kind dude. I will use him for any project that involves any skill set he tells me he has. I have grown to consider him a trusted colleague and dare I say, a friend. I salute you sir! Thank you!

Seller's Response:

I am glad to hear such nice words from you! Thanks for taking your time to write this amazing review! 🙏

:

Dudes and Dudettes, if you are in need of a 3D modeler... Wholly (INSERT EXPLICIT WORD HERE), Amedeo is the man to hire. I am not saying the rest of the 3d modelers are not great but I will never find out because Amadeo is now my go to 3d dude! His work is exquisite, his communication is superb, his ability to be flexible with last minute changes is unbelievable! He truly seems to care about your piece of art as if it were his own. A true hidden gem that will probably never have time for me after all the work he will get now! WILL HIRE AGAIN AND AGAIN!!! 5-STARS! Thanks Amedeo

:

Dude's and Dudettes... what can I say, Amedeo has come through yet again. He does not let me down ever! Thanks for another great job. 5-Stars across the board! Easy to work with and he truly does care about the customers satisfaction. Will use him again.

:

FIVE STARS! Amedeo is a true professional and a skilled 3D artist! First time I have used him for a task and I must say, SOLD! I will use Amedeo for as many projects as I can find to use him. Heck, I might just make up projects to hire him for. He is detail oriented, timely and is willing to keep revising until you are satisfied with the job! The only other word I could use for him is OUTSTANDINGLY AWESOME!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment