Monday, October 5, 2020

Industrial Design Full Turn Key Professional Services











About:

PROFESSIONAL SERVICE !PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING. 



Hi, my name is Eldad.

If you are looking for Professional Industrial Design Services,

THIS is the right place!

I work as an Industrial Designer, Mechanical Design Engineer, Graphic Designer, Strategist and Entrepreneur, I have worked in these fields professionally for more then 14 years.



I specialize in: 

Consumer products, Consumer electronics, Medical products, Military products, House-ware, Packaging and many more!

Providing Turn-Key design and development services.

I approach a project from all aspects: 

- Ideation, Sketching, Story Boards.

- 3D Modeling.

- 3D Renderings and product presentations.

- Correct methodology of large assemblie.

- Preparing parts for prototyping, 3D Printing.

- Final parts mechanical design and plastic engineering for mass production.

- Final Technical / 2D Drawings for manufacturing. 

- Full BOM (Bill of material) Manufacturing instructions documents.

I help companies and entrepreneurs to innovate and guide their products towards market success. 

I offer ONLY high quality, professional work and you won't be disappointed!

Sincerely, Eldad.

Please contact me and... Lets Get To Work!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Eldad was such a pleasure to work with! As a newbie to the whole 3D Modeling/Rendering world, he was very patient with my tons of questioning and so knowledgeable that I felt like I received a 3D 101 class. He was highly accessible and responsive, which made the process easy and enjoyable for me. He kept me involved during the whole process with progress updates to ensure he was capturing everything I wanted. He was an excellent partner and provided engineering insight that made my product modeling even better. I would absolutely recommend him and know I will be securing his assistance in the future.

Seller's Response:

Thank you Antonia, was great working with you, looking forward for our future collaboration! Enjoy your new product!

Seller's Response:

Very easy to communicate with Eldad. He has great skills, definitely very professional in what he is doing and I'm impressed with the knowledge beyond his field. Extremely happy with the result. He is always tried to understand 100% before he starts the project. Then giving us the option to change something and even giving us engineering advice. Very fast delivery too! We are glad we've found Eldad. Makes the job so much easier for us. Thank you, Eldad

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your business, I have enjoyed working on your project. looking forward for our future collaboration.

:

I am absolutely delighted at the quality of his work...Eldad is what you call a true professional in every single way. He is very conceptual and understands how to translate and bring an idea to life. He is extremely responsive and engaging. He also finished the scope in record time. I highly recommend his services and will definitely be working with him again. Well done Sir and keep being the great professional that you are.




No comments:

Post a Comment