Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Be Your Escape From Tarkov Coach











About:

What can you expect from this session?



the first thing I will do is invite you to my discord get to know you and what exactly you need help with; and get familiar with what mechanics you know and do no know. 



We will hop into some raids I will teach you how to get around the maps, how to make money, and how to survive. 



during the session you can ask me any questions you would like I am glad to help!



With all of the packages I will play as many games as you would like as long as it fits in the amount of time you payed for. I would like you to get as much experience as you can.



Let me help you Escape From Tarkov. 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Was on time, did not feel rushed or pressured to perform, which is great as a beginner. Learned really good info and answers to beginner questions that I had. After, we talked a little about my performance and things I could improve on. I would recommend for anyone new to the game to grab an hour or two from this guy. I will be doing some follow up raids with him for sure.

Seller's Response:

Amazing helper, answered my questions as best as be can, gave me many tips on how to get better and where to find good loot, also gave me extra 4 hours with no charge! Definitely recommended you will not be disappointed.

Seller's Response:

thanks man I had a great time with ya

:

Was very helpful and friendly, we couldn't play together so he gave me extra time to coach me through some runs. Definitely will be getting his coaching again.

:

helped alot and would recommend for anyone else learning or just needing help on tarkov!




No comments:

Post a Comment