Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Help You In Anything In Ms Excel











About:

I have experience of more than 4 years in Excel including VBA/Macros, Pivot table, Dashboard. I can create a good looking Dashboard with the help of VBA or formulas/functions. I can use and handle most of the Excel Functions.



Description of the package is mention in each section. 



Before placing an order please inbox me. Without contacting me please don't place any order.

Reviews


:

super responsive and patient with questions.

:

Wow wow, amazing work done. Neat, fast, so patient and knowledgable. I would definitely work with him again, even after he got paid he still fixed some other stuff, very trustworthy and priced very well

:

awesome seller, will definitely work with him again

:

Amazing work. Will hire again.

:

This is probably the best experience I’ve had on Fiverr. This seller is very talented and I highly recommended.




No comments:

Post a Comment