Monday, October 26, 2020

Build Responsive Wordpress Website Or Blog, Also Plugins











About:

I will install Wordpress Latest Versionin your hosting for your web-site.



Get Wordpress installed within 30 Minutes.



I have full knowledge of php, wordpress, jQuery, css, Bootstrap and html.




I will make your web-site:

  1. Exactly like you want, let me have any sample your like or matches your requirements for web-site.
  2. Using child theme, so you can update main theme without any issue.
  3. Fully responsive web-site, i will make sure your web-site is responsive for all devices.


Let me have any additional needs you want in your website, will complete that too.



Thanks & Regards.

Reviews


:

Jasper was super efficient in the delivery of the job. He took a shorter time to deliver the job which is the level of service buyer desires. He was very professional and was quick to understand what the requirements are. I have placed him among my favourite providers because I am satisfied with the quality of work and also his patience.

:

As always - great working with you. Full delivery in time, the client is very happy :) Hope to work with you again soon!

:

Amazing experience as always. Completed a small job for me in short turn around.

:

They're the best. Finished fast and exactly how I asked.

:

Fantastic working with Jasperdomains. Second time working together. Incredibly reliable and competent. Highly recommend!!




No comments:

Post a Comment