Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Coach You In Apex Legends, To Improve To A Good Level











About:

I will coach you to a desired skill level. I currently have pretty good stats. I am best at coaching Wraith, Bangalore or Pathfinder however I am very flexible and can coach a variety of legends.



I Can Coach For:

Better aim

Better movement

Rank climbing (Even to Pred)

High skill badges such as (4k dmg badge, 20 kill badge etc...)

Good team play (Includes call outs and general team work/Leadership)

Scrim Knowledge (If wanted)

And general tips and tricks (Rotations, hiding places and good spots to land for high tier loot!)



Are you new to Apex Legends? Experienced?

I can help all skill levels on how to improve through constructive criticism, and general advice.



Looking for affordable coaching?

Many people on Fiverr have been charging a lot for coaching just for an hour! I will give you the best advice I can for a good price. 





How will I coach you?

I will Observe your game play for a few games then move into getting into games with you and showing tips in firing range.







Reviews


:

Was an amazing session! Got some really helpful tips, explanations.

:

Thanks for a great session!

:

really knows his stuff and a very skilled player would HIGHLY recommend to any player looking for coaching

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment