Monday, June 8, 2020

Design A 3D Model With Fabrication Drawing And Render Images











About:

Do you want a high quality, accurate and precise 3D model for your product?



On this gig, I will provide you an exceptional and well-defined detailing of 3D model for your manufacturing or personal product that can be integrated into a fabrication drawing and produce a number of render images that can be use for brochure or catalog.



Reason why I am capable delivering this service:

  • I have 4+ years of experience creating 3D model on manufacturing company.

  • I have 2+ years of experience in Research & Development team.
  • I've produced multiple no. of 3D model and fabrication drawing.
  • I used smart approach on how to create product following the exact dimension.
  • Provided numerous drawing that can easily understand by manufacturer or supplier.
  • I have a good understanding in Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing.
  • I can also produce Engineering report under the product information.
  • I can produce catalog or brochure using the render images from the 3D model.


I can provide the following file:

  1. 3D Model ► SDLPRT & SDLASM
  2. RENDER ► JPG & PNG


Should you have any question, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment