Saturday, June 6, 2020

Jewelry Cad Design Ready To Print , Render











About:

HEY THERE ! thanks for checking my gig

i know Jewelry Modeling can be really difficult when the 3Designer don't know anything about jewelry well let me tell you about my experience on jewelry industry !

I've started working with my dad he's an experienced  jewelry designer over 35 years in jewelry so i know a lot about 3D printer , jewelry basics and manufacturing , I've experienced all the steps from printing to casting then molding and injecting wax to again casting , gemstones settings to finished jewelry pieces ! i will work on Gemvision Matrix having over 4 years in cad makes me able to produce nice finished jewelry pieces. I will make all types of jewelryCAD and also do special renders on Keyshot and 360 animation

Contact me ! let's chat 

"My First Priority is Customer Satisfaction and Develop Long Time Business Relation"  



Please Note: 

I reserve right to cancel the order in case of inappropriate package purchase or any discrepancy. So kindly contact me before ordering a gig just by clicking on "Contact Me" button on your right







Reviews


Seller's Response:

A few revisions to make, but solely on my own regard. They did a great job with the project and executed it well. thank you!

Seller's Response:

was nice working with you

Seller's Response:

Great work, communicates fast and understands the projects! I have used before and will continue to use. Thanks for the outstanding service!!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you sir , always doing my best glad i could help

Seller's Response:

Efficient, effective beautiful work. I will be ordering again.




No comments:

Post a Comment