Saturday, June 6, 2020

Design 3D Cad Parts As A Mechanical Engineer











About:

Please Contact me before placing an order!

I am a professional mechanical engineer.

I'm an experienced CAD modeler and designer.

I'm also proficient in FEM analysis (Ansys)



I will design 3d models for your projects or ideas. I will design your product by your guidelines in order to achieve the best possible solution.



I am able to produce:



  • 3D mechanical concept and modeling (.stl or .stp)
  • 2D techincal drawing for manufacturing (.pdf and .dwg)
  • 3D modeling for FDM (filament deposition melting) and SLA (Stereolitography) (.stl or .stp)
  • 2D .dwg files (already nested) for cnc router, lasercutting, water cutting, etc...
  • Static and Dynamic FEM analysis
  • Renders of the product
  • VR assembly feasability
  • 3D FDM prototyping


Feel free to contact me for more information.

Please contact me before placing an order so we can discuss your ideas and needs for the optimal solution.



Reviews


:

Dario has become my go-to guy for all my 3D modeling and engineering work. He's quick, accurate, and talented. I look forward to our next project.

:

As this is my second order with Dario, I'm pleased to highlight how smooth is the process altogether. Hands down, he's definitely my go-to for any industrial design gig.

:

Was helpful throughout the entire process. As a new user to Auto CAD even gave me some useful tips on 3D printing as well as accommodating my needs perfectly. Very fast responses and the work was definitely worth the price. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a reliable CAD designer!

:

Excellent work and great communication skills. THANK YOU!!

:

Quick to reply and always does a great job for us. THANK YOU!!




No comments:

Post a Comment