Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Photo Realistic 3D Rendering For Your Product











About:

Welcome to my Gig!!!



100% Satisfaction guarantee!!!



Please contact me before placing an order!!!



I have 5+year experience in Product and Architectural 3D Rendering.



I will do High Quality 3D images for your product in .JPG , .PNG, .PSD format



Please send me a label design of your product,reference photos or drawings of the package type than I will create a 3D Image as per your specification.



We will 
in communication during the whole design process.So,this will make your project very smoothly.


If you have a range of products just the label and size change than i will create a special price for you


I care about the every small details of your product. so you will get very accurate, and realistic textured 3D images.



If you have any questions feel free to ask me!



Thank you for given you precious time.



Many thanks,

Chintika


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment