Monday, June 8, 2020

Create 3D Cad Models Of Your Designs











About:

If you have an great idea, I can help you turn it in to a 3D CAD model. I will create the model using creo parametric and can use references such as pictures, hand drawings, Autocad drawings and many others.



What I can do?

*Design your item with and without blueprints

*Model them for 3D printing

* Create 2D engineering drawings of your model

* Make photo realistic renders of your model 



What do I need from you?

- Give me all the relevant information about the project. This will speed up the process enormously. Here are main things needed:

          • Item description

          • Reference images

          • Reference dimensions

          • Hand drawings

Reviews


:

The seller communicates very fast and he completed my job with the best quality, as fast as I want. I highly recommend this seller and if you are looking for a design engineer he is the best one. I hope to work with him in the future.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment