Friday, June 5, 2020

Your Architecture Bim 3D Model In Revit Advance











About:

Hello, welcome to my GIG.

I am a professional BIM Manager and BIM implementer with 10 years of experience in digital construction, coordination and Start-ups of 7,500,000 m2 of architecture, structure and installations in large-scale projects.



The service i offer includes:

General calculation sheets

General presentation sheets

Exports of sheets in format .Dwf, .Jpg y .Pdf

Export modeling in format 3D Dwf.Archive

RvtReceptive model of the instances 4D y 5D

Master-Master control file in format .Nwd

Digital navigation file Autodesk 360° Viewer



What differentiates me from the rest?

I am here to give the solution to any type of BIM project that you need to model. With my huge experience in the field of this methodology I will give you a widely effective, intelligent and precise model that will give the data that you are needing. The quality, effectiveness, resolution and support for your project to be successful is my number 1 priority.



You are invited to check my portfolio to see all my work!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment