Sunday, June 21, 2020

Dxf Files For Vinyl, Plasma, Cnc, Laser Cutting Engraving











About:

Do you need laser cut designs to get digitized? I'll prepare your logo, image, sketch or any type of design ready for:

  • Laser cutting and engraving
  • Vinyl cutting
  • Plasma cutting
  • CNC cutting and engraving
  • Water jet cutting


I'll provide you digitizing service for your acrylic, wood, leather and paper laser cut designs. I can provide you all types of file formats as follows:

  • DXF
  • DWG
  • CDR
  • AI
  • EPS
  • SVG
  • PDF
  • PNG
  • PSD
I can also provide you in old DXF format with poly-lines and ploy-arcs.



Note: Please do contact me before ordering any gig, so we can discuss the project and find the best solution for you. In this way, we can save a lot of time on both ends.

Thanks!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Always goes above and beyond!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience as always!

Seller's Response:

Exactly what I wanted! I'm glad to have this business relationship from around the world!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for everything!

:

Fast turnaround and great looking work.




No comments:

Post a Comment