Friday, June 5, 2020

Make 3D Models And 2D Drawings Using Catia V5











About:

Hi,

I am an Aerospace Engineer currently pursuing my masters degree in Aircraft Design from China. As the name of my field suggests, I have been professionally pursuing a career in the design department with years of experience in 3D modeling and 2D designing. I have been using CATIA V5 as my main software, along with other software including AutoCAD and Solidworks, throughout my bachelors and masters degree for various projects and assignments including the design of full scale aircraft models and other complex drawings. 

I am ready to use my engineering knowledge to solve your design problems with the promise of providing quality work on time. Feel free to hit me up for any questions.

Reviews


:

AMAZING WORK. I will definitely recommend to everyone.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment