Wednesday, June 3, 2020

3D Furniture Modeling And Rendering In 3Ds Max











About:

My base package starts from $10, which is ideal for simple product & furniture models and renders. The premium packages offer lot more such as:

  • Complex furniture/product models 
  • Texture and baking for game models
  • Customized background 
  • High resolution renders 2K or more


I look for long term cooperation with my clients to serve them with my services for years and help them achieve their goals.



For large orders, I provide customized prices as per the quantity of the work and have a dedicated team for this. 



I am at your service, order now or contact for price quote and choosing the right package for your project.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I am impressed by his perseverance. And in the end I got a very workable document with which we can make a nice sofa

:

It's my pleasure to work with you. Thanks for everything

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment