Saturday, June 6, 2020

Make And Render 3D Models For Amazon Products











About:

Please, do contact before ordering. Thank you!



When selling products in Amazon, a professional-made 3D render can be much more appealling to your customers, and I am ready to deliver you that.



What am I going to deliver you?



High resolution renders of your products, with more depending on which package you choose.



What should you send me before I can start working?



Photos of your product from multiple angles, and a detailed explanation of which angle you want and how you want the image to be. In the premium package, tell me how you want the animation and how long (up to 15 seconds) should it be. If your product has complex moving parts, you should describe me how they work and we'll negotiate a price.



Thank you for your preference.





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment