Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Render Your Diamond Cut











About:

About this gig:

If you need to realize your special kind of Diamond-Cut in an accurate and physically based manner, have it resting on a neutral background or residing in a specific tailor-made scene, this is probably the gig for you.



If you don’t yet have a model - I can model it for you.



Basic - is a still rendering - one position

Dynamic - is a turntable around the diamond.

Complete - will include a scene/background

I can work very fast - if you require, or we can take it safe and slow.

About me:

I'm from Tel-Aviv, Israel and I’ve been in this business for many years (est. 1995).

I’ve worked with countless clients and have experienced plenty of mediums/fields & product types.

Some of my clients in Israel:

Regba Kitchens, Delta Industries, Cellcom, Dynamica Cellular, Ashtrum, Hot

Global clients:

Tuttnauer, Lili DIamonds (louis vuitton group), Lili Jewelry, Harry Winston, Louis Vuitton, Cyprus Seaterra, Econergy Tech, Emblaze mobile, Telmap, Pictar (Miggo), Insulog

Check out my FAQs for details of my workflows. 

Please contact me before placing this order so I can tailor the most precise offer for you.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment