Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Make You A Custom Vrchat Model











About:

I enjoy playing VRChat, and I enjoy making models. So if you're looking for a good model to work with, or something to have ''fun'' with, here I am to help!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Loved the model I was given, imported easily with very little trouble. In all I got what I asked for.

:

She was amazing. Not only was she kind, but she was willing to help in every way she could. She saved me time and stress and I highly recommend her to anyone that needs help with there avatars.

:

Ikyandie was very friendly and made the avater just how i wanted it. I can guarantee i'll come back to them if i need another avatar. :)

:

I am very impressed that I got what I ordered! But of course, Vrchat updated their stuff really complicated our situation but we were managed to get it working XD Overall I definitely would order another one soon!

:

I got a good model, but there were lots of issues with my avatar. Even after asking for a fix, it just made my avatar worse. I honestly don't know if i want to ask for a fix again, because i'm worried it wouldn't improve anything. ikyandie makes great models, but be aware that it may happen that you need to fix the avatar yourself.







Make You A Custom Vrchat Model

No comments:

Post a Comment