Friday, June 5, 2020

3D Modeling And Rendering











About:

Hi. My name is Arthur and I will be pleased to work with you.



Please provide thorough description of the desired model and which file format should it be. 



Delivery time and prices vary according to complexity. 

Any sketches or images can help speed up the work. 

If you have big projects.please contact me.I will give you the most suitable price.

I can deliver you best quality.

I will work till you are satisfied.



Here is my portfolio: asachan.artstation.com

Please contact me before ordering so we can find the most suitable price for your project.

Best regards,

Arthur.



Note: no characters.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Arthur is a professional Arthur is a professional, he does what he says he can do. Not like many fivers who sell themselves for professionals and don't know how to do their job. Arthur is really strong in his work

:

Simply amazing! I empathise the fact that Arthur sacrificed his sleep time to deliver ahead of schedule, yet delivering a stellar work. Will definitely be looking out for his service again.

:

Thank you!

:

Great work. Had to make two sets of modifications because I wasn’t clear. I recognized my mistake immediately after approving the order and was compelled to write a review. The final product was exactly what I was looking for and I’m incredibly detail oriented and experienced as a creative director. Arthur was great with both service and communicat

:

It was great working with Arthur. He delivered an exceptional 3d model within our timeframe and provided great feedback through the whole process!




No comments:

Post a Comment