Saturday, June 6, 2020

Put Your Label On 3D Jar,3D Product Of Groups











About:

I can help you create a photo of product with high quality as per your demand & Specification. This Gig will be your Perfect solution to exhibit your product in a more realistic and impressive way, and increase Your selling on Amazon or any other website.



What can i do for you:



  • Professional result, no need to hire a photograph to shoot your product

  • Bottle can be adjusted to your needs

  • Fast delivery



what I need  :



  • your label to put in your jar

  • JPG, AI, PDF file



Delivery :



  • 12 hours for one day 
  • 24 hours for two days



If you have a different jar in color or shape, you need to add the custom jar extra and provide a high resolution image of the jar when you order





  please contact me.

  I will give you the most reasonable price.

---> If you are satisfied.  you can order.

With me, the work is a passion. My pleasure is your satisfaction.

Thank you very much.



Best regards,

duytruong.

Reviews


:

Great work like always! Will be back once again

:

the best the best.... oh did I say the best?... he does good work

:

great communication

:

Always a pleasure. Would work with again. Thank you

:

Always provide me with excellent work. Great job!




No comments:

Post a Comment