Friday, October 23, 2020

C, Cpp, Python And Java Tasks











About:

I will be offering following services in this gig:

-C Tasks

-C++ Tasks

-Python Tasks

-Java Tasks

-Data Structures

-Object Oriented Programming

-Management Systems

-Operating System related Tasks



Customer satisfaction is guaranteed also I will try my best to deliver the work in a short time

Reviews


:

very good guy he will help you with anything u need, he is fast and smart. knows what he is doing, he will do you whatever u want, and he will do everything right.. got 15 out 15 in all my assignment because of this smart guy.

:

Although the seller was in a different time zone as me and he had school, he was very organized and got the task done. I would provide him with the necessary information and when he'd come home from school, he'd immediately work on the project. Would recommend for c++ and liunx, definitely coming back. Thank you!

:

great work and helpful! recommended him to my friend too

:

Perfect guy, very smart and knows what he’s doing.. helped me a lot and got 100 for all my projects... awesome guy

:

Highly recommended, he is the best




No comments:

Post a Comment