Sunday, October 18, 2020

Create 3D Models, 2D Drawings, Assembly In Solidworks











About:

PLEASE message me about the job before buying this gig!



I have 9 years of Solidworks experience and 5 years of 3D printing experience.



I can create your 3D model(s), combine them in an assembly file, produce 2D drawings, and run complex simulations and optimizations. If the model(s) will be 3D printed, let me know, and I'll make sure to design them so that they will be 3D printable with your setup.



All of my packages include 3D printable .STL files for ALL parts and assemblies as well as the .SLDPRT, .SLDDRW, and .SLDASM files.



High-quality renderings can also be included.



I also offer to record a tutorial video, showing how I create everything for you (parts, assembly, drawings). This way, you may not have to get somebody else to design for you next time, you may be able to do it yourself! I've taught Solidworks for years, so this is a very valuable option.



Most importantly, I'm offering an open and fluid line of communication between you and myself. I'm not interested in firing off a quick and easy part that will barely work for you, I want to make sure everything I design is perfect.

Reviews


:

I highly recommend engineer_alex_. He is very professional, knowledgeable and easy to work with. He held my hand through the entire process, explaining the technical details thoroughly until the entire process was done.

:

excellent communication. Got exactly what I wanted with minimal back and forth!

:

Super fast and excellent !!!!

:

Loved working with this seller. Very knowledgable and does very good work. Works quickly and works hard to find a solution to problems. Highly recommend to anyone in need of his services. You won't be disappointed!

:

Alex will work with you on any problem in a friendly manner. I've learned a lot from Alex. He not only helps you but you also gain an understanding of what he's doing. Alex is my go to guy for 3D design.




No comments:

Post a Comment