Friday, October 23, 2020

Improve Your Playstyle In League Of Legends











About:

I'm playing League of Legends since season 1,started on ranked at the end of season 2.I have huge experience in the game and great knowledge of the game overall.
I'm playing 4 out of 5 roles (Top,Mid,Adc and Support) and i know many champions,so if you want to learn about specific champion on how to be better i can teach you without problem.


Every package includes discord communication,if you don't want it to be a communication with microphone then i understand but that's my offer.


  • I'm confident that i can improve your play style and make you a better player so you can climb higher in ranked.
  • If you stick with my guides and work on what i tell you to do then you will notice the change in a few days.


NOTE:
Please contact me before you make a purchase so we can set a time that works for both of us! :)



Reviews


:

Tyvm for the 90 Minutes coaching, Explained me alot not only stuff i asked. Would buy again for more coaching!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment