Friday, October 16, 2020

Model And Texture High Quality 3D Game Art











About:

I make assets for games, film and 3D printing. The assets will be textured too and they will be exported for the platform you tell me (Unreal Engine, Unity, Maya, etc). I guarantee excellent quality, since I've been working as a 3D Artist for 2 years and also participated in more than 10 indie videogames. I can also sculpt characters, rig and animate.



The asset will be modeled based on references or concept art you send me. I can advice you about the approach you want for the model and where will you use it. I enjoy having happy clients!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

very straight forward and easy to communicate with.

Seller's Response:

It's always great to work with clients like you. Looking forward to the next project.

Seller's Response:

very quick with the revisions. highly recommended!

Seller's Response:

It's always nice to work with you! I enjoyed this project a lot :)

Seller's Response:

Seller was great, very communicative, and delivered a good product on time.




No comments:

Post a Comment