Sunday, October 11, 2020

Realistic Product Modeling And Rendering











About:

Hello,

I have a Bachelor's degree in 3d design and over 9+ years of experience. Previously I worked for AAA gaming, mobile gaming, AR/VR and some part in movie visual effects. Now I am working as a freelancer and use my knowledge and experience to generate good quality 3d product renders. I will help you to increase your product selling point on online stores like Amazon, eBay, Kickstarter or others by providing you with my realistic 3d modeling and rendering services.



There are some sellers who can offer a cheaper price but I invest quality time and won't rush through what you provide. Delivering quality output is my key to success. 



So let's start this journey with me........... 



A little info I need from your side:



1. Reference/sketch images of your products/characters/concepts

2. Let me know how many images do you need.

3. Visual specifications for renderings such as Dimensions, color, material, texture etc



Note: Please do not place an order before discussing it. It's always better to discuss the requirements. I can offer a custom offer according to your needs.  



Looking forward to work with you!



Thank You.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Garima's work defines itself as technical correct and beautifully rendered. Communication is fast and planning is leading. Amazing results! I would definitely recommend working with Garima.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to serve you. I appreciate your business and the confidence you have placed in me.

Seller's Response:

Garima was very responsive and the final product she delivered was almost perfectly lifelike and realistic! She worked quickly and also completed our 1 revision in a single day. I would highly recommend her as a 3D designer!

Seller's Response:

Love to work with you again, Thanks

:

Garima delivered once again outstanding renderings. I forgot to inform Garima about certain product informations but she quickly adjusted the renderings. She took her time with me and was very understanding. I can only say good things about Garima and can fully recommend her.




No comments:

Post a Comment