Sunday, October 11, 2020

3D Modeling And 3D Product Design And Rendering











About:

Hi Greetings from Mazpatt,



I am working as a 3D and CAD Design Engineer .  I have experience in this fielids such as 3D design, 3D Modeling , photorealstic rendering , and a estimator for more than 6 years .I serve quality work.



Here are my Key ability to work;



1)  I will do convert your idea into reality 

2) CNC Machining and 3D Printable Designs

3) Photorealstic renderings

4) Glad To assist any engineering design and works.



i am using Software for designs  Solidworks 2019, Solidworks visulaize 2019, AutoCaD 2019, Adobe Photoshop.



I hope you will be very satisfied with our service.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

He was great! Since this was the first project of this type for me, I really appreciated his patience and how thorough he was. I really liked the end result!

Seller's Response:

feels good, thanks for cooperation too and hope we will work more .

Seller's Response:

I'm very happy with Mazpatt's skill set, as well as his attitude. A true Engineer, not just a cad guy. He really understands Engineering principles and his manufacturing documents and files are very professional. I highly recommend him to those whom are looking for a REAL engineer that capable of problem solving, while meeting serious deadlines. Thanks Mazpatt!

Seller's Response:

Thanks you very much sir for everything.

:

Great communication. After having a bad experience with another freelancer that was unable to perform the work. He deliver great results. Thank you again




No comments:

Post a Comment