Thursday, September 24, 2020

Produce A 3D Cad Model Of Your Design On Autodesk Inventor











About:

Hi! I'm Tom and I can create a 3D model of your design using Autodesk Inventor. I can also produce high resolution renders of your new 3D model. The pictures on the gig are examples of some work that I have done in the past. 



After purchasing this all you need to do is send me a brief description of what it is you want me to do and some pictures of the design and dimensions to ensure that the model is an accurate representation of your design. I will then use this information to produce the 3D CAD model.



I can export the files in many different formats. Just ask me if there is a specific format you need and I will do my best to provide the model in this format.



You must contact me before purchasing so that we can discuss whether I can do what you need and when it will be ready. Please note that I cannot create 3D models for very complex designs within a short time period.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

A pleasure to deal with a extremely efficient. will defiantly be using again!

Seller's Response:

Tomsp98 is absolutely great, nailed my design despite my shady drawings and delivered my order with design changes in less than 24 hours. Couldn't ask for better service. Smashed it!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

:

A great buyer

:

Tomsp98 did a fantastic job for my 3D Icon!




No comments:

Post a Comment