Sunday, October 25, 2020

Retopology Or Fix The Topology Of Your 3D Model











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING because the models can vary according to their complexity. $10 is the initial price for a simple object (like a chair, bag, cap...).



Do you need to do the retopology or fix the bad topology of your model(s) ?  I’m the right person for you!



Retopology is the act of recreating an existing surface with more optimal geometry. A common use-case is creating a clean, quad-based mesh for animation, but it's also used for most any final object that needs textured, animated, or otherwise. However, this technique can be difficult, or tedious. This is why I suggest you do it with a result that meets your expectations !



The buyer is always the priority. Because of this, I will make sure to communicate with you effectively, so that all your questions get answered. 


 I am a self motivated person that works extremely hard to meet deadlines and ensure the final product is as good as it can possibly be !



You can go to my portfolio on my Instagram:


  • https://www.instagram.com/anifly_studio/




Reviews


:

I've a very good experience with a the seller. I was updated frequently. He worked fast and the overall quality of the product is great.

:

Great seller! Did a great job cleaning up my super messy car mesh.

:

great with his speedy work and a great communicator.

:

Again a pleasure to work with great work as as always, if your looking for a hard worker who actual cares about your project and satisfaction please consider hiring them there a great person i can't state that enough

:

good job! thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment