Sunday, May 2, 2021

3D Modeling And 2D Drawing Using Solidworks











About:

Thank you for coming to my Gig...!!!



Before starting work, I need to review work detail for your actual requirements, estimated cost, and delivery time. 





I am a professional Mechanical Engineer having 8+ years of extensive experience in 3D modeling, 2D drawing using Solidworks.



Services offer :

  • 3D Modeling (Part / Assembly)
  • Exploded View
  • 2D Drawing
  • Isometric Drawing
  • Bill of Material (BOM)
  • Engineering / Technical Drawing
  • Sheetmetal Part / Drawing
  • CAD file for 3D printing (stl file)
  • Technical Illustration
  • Instruction Manual




I am eager to work with you, to fulfill your expectations with high-quality work. Please contact me to discuss your requirements.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment