Sunday, May 16, 2021

3D Cad Design, 3D Printing, 3D Cad Modeling And Cad Model In Solidworks











About:

Hello Friend,

I am really HAPPY to have you here!

Get your very basic 3D CAD Design projects done for absolutely ($0)

A small brief about me giving reasons why you should hire me:

I have been ranked in top 1% (globally) with a badge of TOP DESIGNER in CAD CROWD and have been handling creative mechanical design projects for the last 5 years.

I also have vast experience by making real-world components into 3D models, providing analysis, and further making tutorials in YouTube to help people learn MECHANICAL 3D CAD!

Please see below for my YouTube channel and CAD CROWD profile.

(It’s made EZy: https://bit.ly/3nABMw6

CAD CROWD: https://bit.ly/30JSShq)



Skills and services include:

3D Designs

* 3D Printing models

* 3D CAD Models

* Mechanical CAD Designs

* 3D Products

* 3D Modeling

* CAD Modeling

* Surface Modeling

* Product designing/modeling

* Mechanical Engineering Services



CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING THE ORDER

Feel free to send a ‘Hello’ if you have any query(ies).

I assure to give you a +++SERVICE with a SATISFACTION beyond your EXPECTATIONS.

Regards,

It’s made EZy

Reviews


Seller's Response:

If you have any work with a 2D Model or a 3D model, or even Ansys work, this seller is your perfect choice. Excellent communication and excellent work

:

The seller did not model what I wanted at all, they revised 6 times and couldn't get a literal symmetrical ball correct. Not only that but other details weren't done properly either too big, too small, too wide, too narrow and so I asked for a refund so we don't waste each other's time. I requested a refund, and he replied with essentially and I kid you not "But, am in a situation where if any order gets canceled, my profile will go s low on ranking. (Because of certain situations) So, if you really want to cancel, I can even re fund yiur money through pay pal. But please leta complete this order. Hope you get what I mean!" I copy and pasted his message. Long story short, re funded me less

:

People should be knowing what it means to have more than 275 positive reviews. We can say whatever and anything we want, if we want someone we dont like, to be pulled down. You got what you wanted, finally!, as a result! Be happy!!! As I don't want anyone in my life to be not happy with me, and I live to it. All is well!

:

Delivered the work in a very short amount of time given. Not only was it delivered fast, the work was also of high quality. Will definitely work with you again!

:

5 stars in every aspect. Multiple deliveries each having multiple reviews with constant updates on where the design has reached.




No comments:

Post a Comment