Friday, May 14, 2021

Make 2D Drawing 3D Modeling Cad Design And 3D Printing











About:

Hello everyone!



I am an experienced(8 years) product designer and knows all the pros and cons of product manufacturing processes, so I design a product to give them a unique beauty and set it to fulfill all the requirements of manufacturing.



Why should we work together?



1) I specialize in developing 3d models and designs.

2) I am a certified designer from gemvision.

3) I have an experience of 8 years in this field. 

4) I give quick responses to customers like you. 

5) I am also certified of communication skills. 



Just send your product sketches and write down your ideas. 



I will provide you with the following. 

  1. Concept of your new design. 
  2. Its source file. 
  3. Renders as you want. 
  4. 3d printable STL file. 
  5. And other extras on an additional cost. 


Don't hesitate to ask any questions related to your product.



Thanks. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Although everything was eventually delivered and mostly to satisfactory levels the time it took was way over the estimated time by almost a month! if your looking for a fair price by a your in the right place if your looking for something on time or timely look somewhere else.

Seller's Response:

Hey everyone I can not believe the quality of service I received from Muhammadusma400! The communication between the two of us was by far the best I've experienced on Fiverr. Everything was smooth and straight to the point AND delivered very fast. He was more than qualified to design connecting joints for my product render. Pricing was extremely fair and affordable for what is being offered. I would highly recommend this designer to anyone looking for one! 10/10 THANKS AGAIN BRO!

Seller's Response:

Always welcome, Always welcome my friend, thank you for coming and everthing!

:

i gave this guy a picture of a character a kid drew and he made it into a full 3d character for me to 3d print at home! turn out well pretty interesting transition from paper to life

:

Amazing! Super quick and super cheap. Seller completed my custom design very quickly! I had been quoted ridiculous prices from other sellers until I came to this seller. Would 100% recommend to everyone! Thanks a lot




No comments:

Post a Comment