Saturday, May 1, 2021

Retopologize Any 3D Model That You Will Give Me











About:

/!\ PLEASE COME IN PRIVATE CHAT TO TALK ABOUT YOUR PROJECT BEFORE ORDERING /!\



/!\ I DO NOT CREATE MODEL FROM SCRATCH /!\



Clean topology is essential to a clean asset !



I can do that for you, using your high resolution mesh/bad topology mesh, I will make sure to recreate identically your model using my tools, to achieve a good and usable asset, for any kind of production.



I will need details on what you want and awaits from me. 



Poly counts, UV's with UDIMs or not etc..



Come in private message to talk about your project, I will be pleased to help you !

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Worked with Kilian multiple times. Always a reasonable price and ahead of schedule.

Seller's Response:

Hired Kilian to reduce number of facets on STL mesh. Delivered quickly with great communication ahead of schedule. Would continue to work with Kilian on future projects.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much !

Seller's Response:

Very response and easy going personality.

:

Thank you so much ! It was a pleasure to work with you and I really appreciate what we ended up with :D




No comments:

Post a Comment