Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Design Your Furniture And Industrial Idea For Manufacture











About:

>>> Contact me before ordering any Gig <<<



Why choose me? My name is Nanni and I'm an italian designer that studied and worked in Italy, I have a degree in Product/Industrial and Furniture Design , I am a Certified 3D Rhinoceros professional user and with a couple of 3D Rendering softwares with over 5 years experience in the world of Italian and European Product and Furniture Design. With my works and support you'll be making the best investment for the growth of your business and this is where your ideas become reality. Please contact me with prior to ordering so I can make sure that I am able to create concepts and ideas that meet your needs and are satisfied with the end result.



Best regards, Nanni.

Reviews


:

Very professional seller. The final designs are great.

:

Words alone can’t explain how much I appreciate this seller . He is one of the most competent sellers I have come across on fiverr. I didn’t have to keep explaining my design to him. He brought my design to reality and even added ideas I never thought of . I can’t wait to approach investors. I am very grateful

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment