Wednesday, May 12, 2021

3D Model Of Sculpture Any What You Want In Zbrush











About:

I am a 3D artist. Zbrush, Inventor, Substaine painter, Rhinoceros

I will provide you the source file of the software like .ma, obj, .fbx, .3ds, etc.

I can create a 3D model of the sculpture or figurines by the photos. Also working in realistic style. Can do some renders.

If you have qestion please write to me before 

Reviews


:

This is more than I could of ever asked for I am over the moon with this piece. His communication and understanding approach are 10 out of 10. Honestly my first ever piece on fiver and the only reason I’ll keep coming back is this guy right here.

:

As I am a first timer user on Fiverr, thanks for making it a pleasant experience. With a vague brief jupoartist captured the essence of what I was after, with a couple of minor alterations toward the end which were quickly implemented I ended with a piece that captured the image i was after. I will definitely be returning with other projects. keep up the good work

:

Working with jupoartist was a very positive experience and I am extremely happy with the work that I have received. The work was done in very little time and according to the requirements.

:

very good

:

Smooth like a cheesecake




No comments:

Post a Comment